The Miracle Diabetes Cure Diet Secures the Biggest Deal in Shark Tank History!

Tuesday, November 16, 2022 - When sisters Anna and Samantha Martin defeated the Shark Tank panel, it became the most watched episode in Shark Tank history.

Anna and Samantha Martin, MIT chemists, land the biggest deal in Shark Tank history, with all six Sharks teaming up to seed the company with a whopping $2.5 million! In just six months, their product has completely disrupted the Diabetes industry in the United States, and they are now poised to take over the global market with the help of the Sharks.

The sisters are ready to launch their new brand, Sugar Balance, after a complete re-branding and re-packaging. See the amazing demonstration below to see how the Sharks were instantly ready to feed!

The Kim sisters appear to have invented a new chemical compound that can lower blood sugar and bad cholesterol. Most importantly, it has the ability to effectively reverse high blood sugar.

While there are numerous "supplements" on the market that claim to cure Diabetes, the Kim sisters have developed the first reuptake inhibitor (RI), making it especially effective at permanently lowering blood sugar.

The judges were astounded that one product could do everything:

- Maintains Blood Pressure

- Maintains Blood Sugar Levels

- Reduces bad cholesterol (LDL)

- Raising Good Cholesterol

- Treats Insulin Resistance

- Composed of 100% natural and organic ingredients

RIs work by inhibiting the reuptake of a neurotransmitter from the synapse into the presynaptic neuron via a plasmalemmal transporter. What this means for men who don't have a Ph.D. in chemistry: a permanent cure for Diabetes.

The sisters were the first Shark Tank contestants to receive investment offers from all six panel members.

Diabetes is a massive industry, but it is rarely covered. According to studies, 32% of American adults have high blood sugar, and only about 54% of those with high blood sugar have it under control.

Shark Tank decided to use a volunteer from one of their production crews to test the validity of the Kim sisters' product. Meet Kathy Rhodes, a 54-year-old mother of three who jumped at the chance to put Sugar Balance to the test.

Kathy, a 54-year-old professional, has been clinically hypertensive for more than 13 years. We had to wait two weeks for a bottle to be tested because it was sold out almost everywhere we looked. We asked her to keep track of her progress during the 14-day test.

What Were the Outcomes?

Day 1: "I swallowed two Sugar Balance softgels and promptly forgot about them. I began to feel strangely better about 1-2 hours later. I can only describe it as being easier to breathe in some ways. I was walking through a shopping mall, and normally I would have been dizzy with headache and nausea by that point, but I was perfectly fine. For a brief moment, my high blood sugar seemed completely normal. It was a hopeful feeling, and I became very interested in what would happen next - it was fantastic."

Day 5: "Over the next five days, I gradually began to feel better! I jumped out of bed and felt ready to face the day - usually I have to hit the snooze button at least a couple of times. I had not felt this much motivation in years. Rather than the ups and downs I was used to, I had constant high levels of energy. I was also able to sleep through the night! I was astounded by the dramatic results."

Day 14: "Not only had all my doubts and skepticism vanished after 14 days, but my high blood sugar was completely normal, and I no longer needed to check it 10 times a day. I had no idea two little-known secret ingredients in a natural supplement could make such a big difference in my mood. I am so grateful to Shark Tank for sharing their findings with us and for encouraging us to try Sugar Balance!"

What Oprah Winfrey, Talk Show Host, Has to Say About Sugar Balance!

Oprah has high blood sugar as a result of her unhealthy lifestyle. She attributed this to her excessive salt consumption. Sugar Balance has been used by Oprah for the last 5 months.

"The pills arrived much sooner than I expected. I was excited to see if Sugar Balance lived up to the hype. Every night before bed, I took one pill. For the first time in years, my blood sugar has returned to normal in less than 6 days." Oprah Winfrey's

Will Sugar Balance Help You?

There are numerous High Blood Sugar solutions available. Taking medications with dangerous side effects is one of them. Others entail inserting needles into your body. With so many options, it's natural to be skeptical of the results. Instead of promising anything to our readers, we challenge them to follow in Oprah's footsteps and try it for themselves!

The Sharks claimed that these pills were intended to lower blood sugar levels, which is exactly what happened to Oprah.